Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 316

Hi Hamza,

I'll ask our team to follow up on your main support ticket and offer more information about the hold placed on your financial accounts.

Highlighted
Leonidha S Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
62 of 316

Help please ?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
63 of 316

Hello Leonidha,

I just checked your account and I could see that our team reached out to you regarding this issue. Kindly check your email for more information. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
64 of 316

@Leonidha S wrote:

Help please ?

Interesting how the notification is for someone in the name of "Valentino" and the post is written by someone in the name of Leonidha....

Enough said....

Highlighted
Raafat H Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
65 of 316

Hi Velaria, 

I have the same notification message "Financial transactions for Agora (5876261) have been limited."

I am planning to start hiring a freelancer and I am afraid that I will encounter a problem when transfering money .

I am living in Germany. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Raafat  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
66 of 316

Raafat,

Thanks for reaching out, one of our team members will be reaching out to you directly about this concern shortly.

~Nina
Highlighted
Andrej D Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
67 of 316

I just saw your support team request.I am sorry for delay.I don't have experience on Upwork.I never checked this ticket.So now how can I active my account?Is there any way to solve this issue?Please let me know the way.Thanks.

Highlighted
Asadullah F Member Since: Oct 5, 2016
68 of 316

hi i am having the same problem please please please help me.

i can't apply for any job so i don't know what to do Smiley Sad

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
69 of 316

Hi Asadullah, Thanks for reaching out. I see you have a ticket created about your concern. One team will reach out to you soon with more details.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
ijaz u Member Since: Mar 26, 2017
70 of 316

hello maam i got the same problem

Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

kindly contact me on my eamil for a solution :**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS