Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
241 of 318

Hi Roma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to resolve this, thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammed E Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
242 of 318

Financial transactions for ********** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

my accont was not verifyed

how can i verify it

Highlighted
243 of 318

Hi Mohammed,

Please follow the instructions sent to you on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Or you can connect directly with our customer support using the hyperlink on your profile and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
rona c Member Since: Aug 24, 2016
244 of 318

Financial transactions for rona **Edited for Community Guidelines** (1170454) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
245 of 318

Hi Rona,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will reach out to you shortly with more details about this and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: May 24, 2018
246 of 318

I have this problem (Financial transactions for Ahmed **Edited for community guidelines** (21256048) have been limited)
Knowing that I didn't get a message in the email, how can I solve this problem, please

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
247 of 318

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear your account was put on hold. I checked your account and it looks like the hold has already been lifted. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
muhammad r Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
248 of 318

Hi there,

I have been proved my name and bank account verification. For which my account become limited. This error is still show and my connects also zero. let me know how much time required to fixed this problem.

regards,

Highlighted
249 of 318

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Please refer to the detailed instructions on the ticket our team reached out to you. If you have any questions feel free to post them there as well, our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Evgeny B Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
250 of 318

Hi.
I cannot submit any proposal and see in my profile the following notice: "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
How I can unblock my account?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS