cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
241 of 292

Hi Rona,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will reach out to you shortly with more details about this and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Ahmed S Member Since: May 24, 2018
242 of 292

I have this problem (Financial transactions for Ahmed **Edited for community guidelines** (21256048) have been limited)
Knowing that I didn't get a message in the email, how can I solve this problem, please

Thank you in advance

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
243 of 292

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear your account was put on hold. I checked your account and it looks like the hold has already been lifted. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
muhammad r Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
244 of 292

Hi there,

I have been proved my name and bank account verification. For which my account become limited. This error is still show and my connects also zero. let me know how much time required to fixed this problem.

regards,

245 of 292

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Please refer to the detailed instructions on the ticket our team reached out to you. If you have any questions feel free to post them there as well, our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Evgeny B Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
246 of 292

Hi.
I cannot submit any proposal and see in my profile the following notice: "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
How I can unblock my account?

247 of 292

Hi Evgeny,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details about this via ticket. Please refer to the instructions shared on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Habity M Member Since: Aug 1, 2018
248 of 292

Hi Team,

Can you please check my account : **Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
249 of 292

Hi Habity,

I'm sorry to hear your account was put on hold. Please check the email and follow the steps provided to lift the hold on your account. Please post any additional question directly to our team so that they could assist you further! You can also access your ticket here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Joel Jr L Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
250 of 292
I can't submit proposals because my financial transaction has been limited. Please help!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS