cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Duc T Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
251 of 263

Hello there,

I also facing the same issue: "Financial transactions for xxx have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.". Can you please check and feedback why? I actually waiting for my payment from client and I do not have any outstanding balance on my account. And I do not receive any email related to this issue as the notification claims. I also tried to send support request email using "Get Help" tool in Upwork Help Center but the process stuck at "Verifying" Smiley Sad

Thank you and I look forward to hearing feedback from you,

Yours sincerely,
Duc To

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
252 of 263

Hi Duc,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Duc T Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
253 of 263

Hello Bojan,

Many thanks for your kind support, your team had reached me and helped me solving the issue. Thank you Smiley Happy

Yours sincerely,

Duc To

Artem B Member Since: Sep 3, 2018
254 of 263

Hello, Yelyzaveta Z!

I have the same problem, few days. But, it is not solved yet. So, as I understood well, in order to solve my issue I need to write about it in community?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
255 of 263

Thank you for reaching out to us, Artem.

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Olena Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
256 of 263

Have the same problem (( "Financial transactions for Olena have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Didn't get any emails. Who can help me? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
257 of 263

Hi Olena,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 25421949. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexander I Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
258 of 263

hello! 
Have the same problem "Financial transactions for Alexandr I**Edited for Community Guidelines**  (15154190) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
can you help me with that?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
259 of 263

Hi Alexander,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Myra E Member Since: May 24, 2019
260 of 263
Hi! I'm having the same issue: "Financial transactions for XXXXX have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
I never received any email regarding this. I've contacted customer support but no response yet.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS