cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Alexander I Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
261 of 284

hello! 
Have the same problem "Financial transactions for Alexandr I**Edited for Community Guidelines**  (15154190) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
can you help me with that?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
262 of 284

Hi Alexander,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Myra E Member Since: May 24, 2019
263 of 284
Hi! I'm having the same issue: "Financial transactions for XXXXX have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
I never received any email regarding this. I've contacted customer support but no response yet.
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
264 of 284

Hi Myra,

We checked your account for you and can see that you have an open ticket being handled by the team - https://support.upwork.com/requests/. We'll go ahead and follow up your ticket with the team, and feel free to reply on the same ticket thread so that they can assist you further.

~ Riri
Irina V Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
265 of 284

Hello UpWork Team! I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - "Financial transactions for Irina Vikhareva have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. "
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data. Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks! Sincerely, Irina Vikhareva.

266 of 284

Hi Irina,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team is finishing up with the review and once it's done one of our team members will update your ticket with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad N Member Since: May 6, 2018
267 of 284
I'm facing the same issue from last 4 days and support team haven't replied me. Please resolve this issue this your responsibility we are paying you 20% on our each earning. Please fix my issue as soon as possible so that I can continue.
268 of 284

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that I`ve escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad N Member Since: May 6, 2018
269 of 284
Thank you for this
Sarocha C Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
270 of 284

Hello UpWork Team!

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - Financial transactions for Sarocha Chalobol have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS