Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Ace Contributor
Eri M Member Since: Jun 12, 2016
21 of 263
Hi,
Yelyzaveta
I am now in the totally s ame Situation, support team just keep Saying that the investimation is going on but didn’t tell me how it will take, problem Is with My client account,not mine but my withdraw ability suspended, Could you kindly tell me how many days took in yours to solved, thank you very much.
Aljon Charles C Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
22 of 263

Hi Valeria,

I'm experiencing the same case. The only difference is that I already settled the issue with my client almost a week ago, however my account hasn't been reinstated yet. I've already contacted the agent handling my case multiple times and the agent never replied at all. I also created new ticket about my concern however they just closed it requested to wait for the other agent to respond. Why is it taking so long? I've never received a response from the agent eventhough I've settled the issue to my client just the day after I received the ticket. How long do I have to wait? Why am I not receiving a response at all? I'm starting to worry that there might be a chance that the agent isn't receiving my messages. 

I am hoping you can help me as well.

Thank you,

Aljon

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 263

Hi Aljon Charles,

I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case. I won't be able to share much here in the Community but the team will update you directly via the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jonathan D Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
24 of 263

HI Valeria,

Could you please help me? I am experiencing the same issue and I haven't started with my work yet so I really don't know why I received this kind of message.

Hoping for your help.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
25 of 263

Hi Nathan,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with your issue.

Lanie M
Untitled
Angelica A Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
26 of 263

Hi. I need help with this issue too. Please!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 263

Hi Angelica, 

I apologise for the delay in our reply. Please refer to this ticket to know the steps you need to take to lift the limitation on your account. Let us know if you have further questions.

-Avery
Untitled
Nick H Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
28 of 263

Hi Avery!
Can you please help me? My account has been suspended and finacial transactions have been limited aftel having video conversation. I had asked support, but they just said that I'm violating Upwork policies but didn't explained exactly how I'm violating. For futher questions they just answered that account won't be  restored.
Please help me.

Best Regrets, Nikolay.

Jhon Christoper C Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
29 of 263

My financial transaction is limited too. please help Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
30 of 263

Hi Jhon,

Please respond to the most recent notification you received from the team which details what steps you need to take in order to clear the temporary hold on your account. You can access the ticket with this link.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS