Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Ivan A Member Since: Mar 13, 2020
301 of 316

Thanks Aleksandar, 

That is a good news. Thanks once again and I hope everything will be done very soon. 

Regards
Ivan

Highlighted
Ramy A Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
302 of 316

I have the same issue on my account and can't find a solve for it. I didn't receive an email from upwork or anything regarding this. Can someone please help?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
303 of 316

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ramy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zalariya J Member Since: May 27, 2020
304 of 316

"Financial transactions for Zalariya Jaydeep (4800438) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I got this alert message.

Please help me to solve this.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
305 of 316

Hi Zalariya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zalariya J Member Since: May 27, 2020
306 of 316

Thank you Goran,

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Highlighted
Waqas A Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
307 of 316

My financial account was also limited 2 days ago. I have given all the required proofs from my end but they are still not responding. The only response I get from them is that they thank me for my patience and will get back to me as soon as possible. 

Now the problem is that I have a lot of amount in my account and I have to pay my developers and pay my bills. This is my only earning source right now. I have no other side hustle.

After looking at the replies of this thread, I don't know what to expect anymore. 

I need help and I need help immediately. This is destroying my mental peace and also taking away my potential to work on projects that have been assigned to me currently.

Highlighted
308 of 316

Hi Waqas,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this question on your ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and further update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rimsha K Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
309 of 316
Hello, I have a verified account on Upwork. I have worked a few months ago on upwork and got good feedback. The client even offered me more work but I couldn't continue working on upwork because I got a job and further study opportunity. Now after 6- 7 months I want to start my work on Upwork again only to find that my account can been financially limited and I can't find out why. Please Help!!!

Highlighted
310 of 316

Hi Rimsha,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS