cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Mamem D Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
41 of 275

Hi Goran,

Thank you. I reach to your team but I haven't received any response yet. 

Looking forward,
Mamem

Victoria Heather R Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
42 of 275

I am having the same issue with my account, I am unable to HIRE a freelancer because it says my account is limited.  I have 3 projects I would like to hire someone for but I am unable because of my account?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
43 of 275

Hi Victoria, Thanks for your message. The account hold has been lifted and account has passed verification.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Gwyneth V Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
44 of 275
Hi Vladimir and everyone!
I am experiencing the same case. My financial account has been limited. It's said that my financial account is suspended. I had a work with my client which I haven't reach the deadline and I haven't response with the issue refund immediately. I'm still new here. I tried reaching the client but no response. I'm willing to issue respond but this seems happen. I have pending money but I can't get it. And still have work with other client and I'm afraid because I can't get it. Is there any way this could be fix? Thank you so much!
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
45 of 275

Hello Gwyneth,

I just checked your account and I saw that you are being required to undergo video verification. Kindly check your email and comply with the instructions given to verify your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Mamem D Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
46 of 275

Hi Ryan, 

I have the same issue. I was on vacation when upwork sent me the email about my client's dispute. I spoke to my client and refund the 2hrs work as he requested. 

Can you please help me how to reactivate my financial account? what should I do to resolve this issue as soon as possible? I badly need my funds. Thank you

Looking forward,
Mamem

Sani N Member Since: Apr 22, 2017
47 of 275

Hello,

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

sani nomi

Andrei-Mihail I Member Since: May 7, 2017
48 of 275

Hi Valeria,

Valeria please from the bottom of my heart help me too, I have the same issue this message pops up "Financial transactions for ... have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I haven't received any email, I've requested help from customer support but I didn't received any response and I did it three times, I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me because I cannot withdraw my money and I really need them. Please help me. I honestly thank you and appreciate your help.

Andrei

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
49 of 275

Hi Andrei,

I'll follow up with our team regarding your account suspension and share an update with you directly.

Andrei-Mihail I Member Since: May 7, 2017
50 of 275

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me.

My best regards,

Andrei

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS