cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Andrei-Mihail I Member Since: May 7, 2017
51 of 253

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me, and I hope you and your team solve my problem. Deeply thanks.

Andrei

Hamza z Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
52 of 253

Hello Valeria
Warm Greeting

Financial transactions have been limited

This is to fetch your attention toward the problem that I am facing which is effecting my bread and butter to extreme ends. I had a client XYZ who filed a dispute in modria when I have refunded the client the amount he claimed for the refund in modria here is the screenshoot for the ticket that has been closed by modria **Edited for Community Guidelines**
as the issue was been solved. But know the major issue I am facing is, Upwork has stopped financial transitions from my account
**Edited for Community Guidelines** I have raised ticket regarding the issue but my ticket are being closed from Upwork
**Edited for Community Guidelines** and the current ticket that I have raised, Upwork is not replying over it the last reply I got from Upwork was on 10th June 2017
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Team please help me out from the situation as this is badly effecting for professional work and my teams with client.

Regards
Hamza Hussain

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
53 of 253

Hi Hamza,

I'll ask our team to follow up on your main support ticket and offer more information about the hold placed on your financial accounts.

Leonidha S Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
54 of 253

Help please ?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
55 of 253

Hello Leonidha,

I just checked your account and I could see that our team reached out to you regarding this issue. Kindly check your email for more information. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
56 of 253

@Leonidha S wrote:

Help please ?

Interesting how the notification is for someone in the name of "Valentino" and the post is written by someone in the name of Leonidha....

Enough said....

Raafat H Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
57 of 253

Hi Velaria, 

I have the same notification message "Financial transactions for Agora (5876261) have been limited."

I am planning to start hiring a freelancer and I am afraid that I will encounter a problem when transfering money .

I am living in Germany. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Raafat  

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
58 of 253

Raafat,

Thanks for reaching out, one of our team members will be reaching out to you directly about this concern shortly.

~Nina
Untitled
Andrej D Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
59 of 253

I just saw your support team request.I am sorry for delay.I don't have experience on Upwork.I never checked this ticket.So now how can I active my account?Is there any way to solve this issue?Please let me know the way.Thanks.

Asadullah F Member Since: Oct 5, 2016
60 of 253

hi i am having the same problem please please please help me.

i can't apply for any job so i don't know what to do Smiley Sad

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS