cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
61 of 263

Hi Asadullah, Thanks for reaching out. I see you have a ticket created about your concern. One team will reach out to you soon with more details.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
ijaz u Member Since: Mar 26, 2017
62 of 263

hello maam i got the same problem

Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

kindly contact me on my eamil for a solution :**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
63 of 263

Hi Ijaz,

I see that you already chatted with one of our team members. Someone from the team will get back to your ticket to update your account status. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ayoub R Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
64 of 263

Hello Team,

I'm facing the same issue can you help please ?

65 of 263

Hi Ayoub,

Please check the notification you received from Upwork regarding what steps need to be completed to lift the hold on your account. You can access your ticket here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sukriti M Member Since: Nov 22, 2017
66 of 263
Hi Valeria
My financial transactions are limited.I did not receive any mail from up work regarding this. Earlier my payment method was not set. I thought this was the reason for limitations in financial transactions . I have cleared my video verification. And now when I have my payment method approved through payoneer still I am unable to withdraw my funds . I always see a notification on the top that your financial transactions are limited. Can I know the reason of these restrictions.
Please help me to them up.
67 of 263

Hi Sukriti,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I've followed up with our team and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bryanne Karla C Member Since: Dec 2, 2016
68 of 263
Hello Valeria,

I hope you can help me follow up my ticket as well. I have responded and been waitinf for more than 24 hours already. Smiley Sad The financial transaction has been limited for our agency, thus, will affect a lot of people. I am hoping to receive a response because as some people have stressed, we are relying on those funds for our daily/weekly/monthly expenses. Plus it's almost the Holidays. I've already explained the issue via the ticket but have not received a reply. Will appreciate your help. Thank you!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
69 of 263

Hi Bryanna Karla,

I followed up with the team. However, they still need to review a few things on your account and will get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Shakeel H Member Since: Dec 4, 2016
70 of 263

I have the same problem ,My Financial transactions have been limited.I worked here on an invation of my friend and completed his job .I have balance in my account but i am unable to withdraw .I do not have option to contact support , When i send a request to them ,always got an automated e mail that my profile is not approved .I want to ask them about my available balance .I contatcted too many times but no reponse .As per my client , amount is released by him .Balance is showing in my account but i am unable to withdraw .If i am not eligible for working here then why you hold my amount ,please release my amount as i am the only bread winner of family .I am too much tensed .Please solve my issue .Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS