cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

John Henry G Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
71 of 253

Hi Valeria K and everyone,

I hope someone can help me with my first post above. I'm sorry if I have to post this second message. I just want to solve this issue as I am feeling depressed now with this difficult client. I also need to be able to withdraw my earning to survive and to provide to my family. Below I copied my original or first post:

Hi Valeria and everyone,

I would like to ask help for my case too which is the same "Financial transactions have been limited".

1. I asked my client permission before I did the task on that day. He approved it and I worked on it. The next day he was asking me to prove that those billed hours are really worth it with what I have finished on those tasks list. I explained it to him but he doesnt accept it so we came up with an agreement that I will work on the other tasks on the list and provided him an update without billing those hours to him.

2. I did my part on that agreement and submitted the report. He then ended the contract after I sent the second report. After one day, he came back and message me to stop the billing and quoted him "without involving Upwork". I told him I needed to inform Upwork at that moment as I did my part on our agreement so we won't go through with the dispute.

3. He filed a dispute and it was handled by Upwork. Upwork reviewed it and they gave him $14 refund. I respect Upwork decision. However, the client didnt and he sent me threat message that he will "put an end on me" here.

4. True to his words, after 8 days that first dispute is closed, he opened a new dispute. His reason this time is that he felt "insulted" of Upwork's decision by just giving him $14 refund. He also confirmed that he contacted my other clients. I was wondering why my 1 project just got ended though that project was completed Oct.25 but the lady client who I thought was nice throughout our project just ended the contract on the same day this difficult client filed the dispute. To surprise me more, the lady client left me a negative feedback which is very different from what our last discussion on our project. She said and quoted "Your are the best! Thank you."

5. I felt being harass here by this difficult client. He sent those threat messages and contacted my client/s to turn away from me. I did my part to avoid this situation and keep his business but he is really tricky. I would like to ask help from you here if there is something I can do to stop his harassment.

6. I can not withdraw money which I needed for my wife's liver and kidney treatment. This is the reason why I work online now. I still continue working with my other projects but I really need to replenish or buy new set of medicine for my wife this week and I cannot withdraw my earnings.

Please help me here to resolve this issue with this difficult client. 

Thank you,

John

This is my first post an hour ago. I really need help now. I am shaking and depress here. He is calling me now a Thief and Stealing money to buy my wife's medicine. I dont know if the mediator is still online because Nick won't step in or say something for this client to stop calling me names. He admitted now that he checked again my other client in Australia.

Thank you,

John

Antonella M Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
72 of 253

Hi all, my financial transactions have been limited and I have no idea what to do to fix the problem. Please advise. Thanks 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
73 of 253

Hi Antonella,

It looks like the team sent you a notification a while ago about your account suspension. I'll follow up with them and ask them to update you as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Antonella M Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
74 of 253

Thank you. I checked my spam folder and I do not see anything. Thanks again for your prompt response. 

DRew L Member Since: Mar 16, 2017
75 of 253

Valeria, my account also has this "Red Box" stigma.  Can't find an email about it, though.  I haven't used my account in a long time and I am a client, not a freelancer.  As far as I know, I paid the hiree.  Please look into this and let me know what to do next.

I do want to express frustration about the job my freelancer did.  She was awesome and did exactly what I needed, but all her work disappeared when my WordPress updated =(.  and all my money was wasted.

Thanks,

Drew

76 of 253

Hi Drew,

It looks like the client account is suspended because there are some issues with the payment method added to the account. Could you or the company owner check the payment method you have on file and make sure there are no issues with it?

~ Valeria
Untitled
DRew L Member Since: Mar 16, 2017
77 of 253

problem solved.  Thank you.

Genius M Member Since: Mar 25, 2017
78 of 253

I have recieved the following message and it is now almost a week and nothing has been solved. I ended the contract with the client but still I recieve the message that they are waiting for the client to comply. What does that have to do with my account. Please help me somebody.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

79 of 253

Hi Genius,

I understand your frustration but unfortunately we won't be able to discuss your account suspension and the status of your client's account here in the Community. I see the team has been communicating with you via the ticket. They'll continue to update you directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jaime B Member Since: May 4, 2017
80 of 253

Financial transactions for ______________________.  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Did anyone knows what is this about?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS