Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Rajinder K Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
1 of 48

Hello

i have some problem regarding Financial transactions.. It shows that Financial transactions have been limited Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. Can you please tell me when this problem are going to solve???

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 48

Hi Rajinder,

Upwork team sent you a support ticket about your account suspension and reasons for it. We won't be able to share details here in the public Community so please, communicate with the team directly via that ticket. They will be providing you with updates as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rajinder K Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
3 of 48

can you plz tell me how i directly communicate via ticket?????

Highlighted
4 of 48

Rajinder,

Please, check inbox of the email you added to your Upwork account. A message was send directly to you with more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhand M Member Since: Oct 5, 2017
5 of 48

i recieve this message too Smiley Sad

Financial transactions for (**********) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

can you please help me

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 48

Hi Muhand, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being requested to complete a video-chat verification which was emailed to you last August. You should still be able to access the email the team sent you via your email or under My Requests on this page. Please follow the instructions on the ticket to expedite lifting the limitation to your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Stefanie P Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
7 of 48

You did not sent this email to me.

I receive a "resolved" answer but my profile still shows the same message.

What is going on here?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 48

Hi Stefanie, 

Please refer to this support ticket for more information on your account, and how you can lift the temporary limitation to your account. 

You should also be able to access this email in your inbox, by looking for the email with the subject header "Action Required. Follow Up Request To Verify Your Profile." Let us know if you are unable to access this ticket and we'll assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jannie B Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
9 of 48

Hi

I also receive this message: "Financial transactions for  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Can someone please have a look for me. It would help if the message was more descriptive. 

Thank you

Kind regards

Jannie

Highlighted
10 of 48

Hi Jannie,

Please, refer to notifications the team sent you before about your profile verification. You can go to this page and access these notifications under "My Requests" or click on "Verify Your Profile" button to chat with an agent.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS