cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

40302f42
Kyle B Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
241 of 492

I have this problem as well. No email from Upwork and my account doesn't indicate what is needed. 

Please help!

hash4
Mukesh Y Member Since: May 19, 2019
242 of 492

I am facing financial transactions problem from last few months. I am not able to withdraw any amount, please check this issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
243 of 492

Hi Mukesh, 

I have shared your concern with the team and one of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you further via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
deepaksharma2721
Deepak S Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
244 of 492

Financial transactions for Deepak **Edited for Community Guidelines**(3667952) have been limited. Please check my account and solve the problem , thanks

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
245 of 492

Hi Deepak,

I checked and it looks like you already chatted with our customer support team. Please continue to correspond with the team directly via your open ticket so that they can assist. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket and the agent will gladly help you with it. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
nytol_
Jamie P Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
246 of 492

Hi Joanne, the same issue has happened to me and there's no email for me to respond to. I've opted to reply to you here instead of opening a new thread, hopefully that was the right decision.

Thanks,

Jamie

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
247 of 492

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nytol_
Jamie P Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
248 of 492

Thanks Aleksandar, it was a paypal issue

xinling
Xinling L Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
249 of 492

Hello UpWork Team!

I passed the verification of video chat long ago, and worked 10+ projects. Yestoday in my account was  warned about the limitations on the transaction suddenly.

Financial transactions for Xinling Li have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. 

Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely, XinLing.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
250 of 492

Hi Xinling,

I can see that you have opened a ticket for this as well and one of our team members will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS