cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Marson L Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
311 of 356

Hi,

Thank you! I am asking an update about the investigation being handled by the Account Security team regarding my past contract under specific client that caused my financial transaction being restricted as I was told they will update me in about 48 - 72 hrs last week on Wednesday but they didn't. 

Thanks again,

Marson

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
312 of 356

Hi Marson,

I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Krystal Denise L Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
313 of 356

I am not sure what happened but this just happened today. I need assistance with this. Thank you!

314 of 356

Hi Krystal,

I can see that you`re already communicating with our Customer support and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
315 of 356
I was not notified about the dispute. Nor there was a fispute under the
disputes page. Thus, I do not what to do. Do I just have to wait?
316 of 356

Hi Krystal,

Yes that is correct. Our dispute team will reach out to you directly as soon as possible and assist you further directly on your ticket. You can also follow up at any time with any additional questions. Thank you.

Untitled
317 of 356
Hi Goran,

I am still confused as I didn't receive any notification about what happened to my account.
Lilia F Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
318 of 356
Why my financial transactions have been limited? Could you please explain me what happened with my account?
319 of 356

Hi Lilia,

I checked your account and I can see that you`re already communicating with our team on your ticket with number 27211712. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Dominic N Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
320 of 356
I have the same issue and my account is clear. I haven't received any email so far regarding the issue
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS