cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
321 of 356

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Allen H Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
322 of 356

Hello, 

I received this message "Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines**have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I am looking for help in getting this resolved. I do not see a relevant email in my inbox.

Thanks.

Moira T Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
323 of 356

Did you try contacting Customer Support? I have always found them helpful. 

Best wishes,

Moira 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
324 of 356

Hi Allen,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
tuwere o Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
325 of 356

Hello, My financial transaction was limited, I didn't get an email regarding it. Please, may I know what is the issue and how it can be solved? Because I really need to start working Asap.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
326 of 356

Hi Tuwere,

I checked your account and see that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket. Please check the ticket, and feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket so the agent can assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
tuwere o Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
327 of 356
Hello Joanne,

I have been sending messages through the ticket, but no reply for over 12 hours now.
Please I need this issue resolved.

Thank you
Tuwere
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
328 of 356

Hi Tuwere,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update in a timely manner. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Alex V Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
329 of 356

I see "Financial transactions have been limited" message. How to remove this limit?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
330 of 356

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS