cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Diana B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
351 of 391

I have a message 'financial transactions have been limited' when everything is updated and fine. Why is that there??

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
352 of 391

Hi Diana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
JIANXING G Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
353 of 391

Financial transactions for Gu Jesse have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have finished the verify of my identify. what should i do to close the limite.

354 of 391

Hi Jianxing,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Junejo M Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
355 of 391

Hello, every body!

How are you?

I am here to solve an issue with my account.

I had some issues with my PayPal account a few days ago. and at the same time, had a limitation on my Upwork Account.

I contacted PayPal support team and solved all issues. Currently, my PayPal is available.

How can I solve limitation issue with my Upwork Account?

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
356 of 391

Hi Junejo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Junejo M Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
357 of 391

Hi, Goran

Thanks for your taking care.

So what can I do for now?

How can I get that ticket?

I am new to Upwork Client.

Please tell me kindly.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
358 of 391

Hi Junejo,

Once the ticket is created you will receive an email notification and it will be listed under your ticket section. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Fatimah M Member Since: Oct 23, 2018
359 of 391

I keep getting this notification on my profile. And, I haven't received any email from Upwork regarding this

Financial transactions for Fatimah Manzar (23339541) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

360 of 391

Hi Fatimah,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS