cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
471 of 477

Hi Vijay,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Majid J Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
472 of 477

Hi, I have an issue with my payment. I have to upgrade my membership but I just faced payment error. It shows this error: Financial transactions for Majid Jamil (25710450) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Highlighted
473 of 477

Hi Majid,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad Faruk H Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
474 of 477

Hi. Financial transactions for my account have been limited.I have previously gone through ID verification and videos verfication. It was done. And I have submitted my passport copy and residing address again. Is it all there to fix this issue? Thanks

Highlighted
475 of 477

Hi Faruk,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Deepak J Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
476 of 477

Hello,

I am gettinge message tip on each page as "Your financial account - (3051728)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

I have added the payment method and also set it default still facing same issue.

Highlighted
477 of 477

Hi Deepak,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS