cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Lazar M Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
81 of 252

Hello i have the same problem can you help me plss! 

Hello,

My Financial transactions have been limited. What can I do? Please help me.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
82 of 252

Hi Lazar,

I checked and it looks our team emailed you to request that you complete the verification process. Please follow the steps on the email to complete it. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jacqueline Louise O Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
83 of 252
hello avery,

i have talked with my client and came up to an agreement that i will give a refund. and in fact i already given him a refund. but i still had. financial transaction limited status. please help me.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 252

Hi Jacqueline,

Please post your questions on your ticket and the team that is handling your case will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
85 of 252
i have been emailing in the ticket and i have not receive a reply. i dont know what is the update of my issue here. it has been 8 days.
86 of 252
if the client cancel the dispute how many days will it take to process nd i will get lifted to the financial transaction have been limited status
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
87 of 252

Hi Jacqueline Louise,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. We’ll follow up with the team that’s handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad Tauqeer H Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
88 of 252

Hello

I am also facing the same issue please help me out.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
89 of 252

Hi Muhammad,

Our team has reached out to you with more details on your ticket with number 24748545, feel free to post your questions there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Jay-Cee D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
90 of 252

Hi,

I also have the same issue. My profile just got approved and yet I got this warning Financial transactions for have been limited, my data are correct and I never received any emait about this. Please help remove the restriction. 

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS