cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Ace Contributor
Joel Jr L Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
131 of 252
I'm facing the same issue too. Moderators, please help.
Ashwani K Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
132 of 252

I was working for a client and today I recieved an email that my you are not able to withdraw your funds as we are facing issue with client account.

If there is any problem with client's account then its upwork resposibility as they have confirmed his account.

I wants my funds ASAP .

so I am looking forward for some help here.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
133 of 252

Hi Ashwani,

I`m sorry to hear about this. Since private details are involved here we can`t discuss them publicly in our Community. Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Ashwani K Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
134 of 252
Yes,but I am unsure whether I am going to get my funds or not?
I have contacted customer support as well but not getting any solution so that's why I have posted my concirn here.

Mandeep K Member Since: Oct 6, 2018
135 of 252

Hello,

My Financial transactions have been limited. Please help how can I solve this issue.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
136 of 252

Hi Mandeep,

I checked your account and it looks like the limitation has been lifted. One of the customer support team has updated your ticket as well. Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Meera S Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
137 of 252

Can't submit a proposal to job. It is shwong this notification "Financial transactions for My Name(0000100) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Submit a Proposal button is disabled.

138 of 252

Hi Meera,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. To finish this process please follow the instructions sent on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Md A Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
139 of 252

Financial transactions for my agency has been Limited, and I dont know why? I did not even get any email from upwork. as far I know I did not violate any rules.

140 of 252

Hi Md,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have opened a ticket for this, our team already followed up with you on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS