cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
151 of 165

Hi Kyle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Kyle B Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
152 of 165

Hey Goran, it's been over a week. Is that usual?

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
153 of 165

Hi Kyle,

We apologise for not getting back to you soon, as we needed to check this. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly. Thanks for reaching out to us.

~ Riri
Untitled
Pierre L Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
154 of 165

Hello,

I have the same problem, as of this morning I have this message but I never received any emails regarding it,

Please help,

Thank you,

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
155 of 165

Hi Pierre,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Mae Sheil B Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
156 of 165

Hi, I encountred the same error and don't receive any email also. Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
157 of 165

Hi May, 

It doesn't look like there is a limitation to your account. Let us know if you are still seeing this notification on your profile so that our team can look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Kyle B Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
158 of 165

I have this problem as well. No email from Upwork and my account doesn't indicate what is needed. 

Please help!

Mukesh Y Member Since: May 19, 2019
159 of 165

I am facing financial transactions problem from last few months. I am not able to withdraw any amount, please check this issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
160 of 165

Hi Mukesh, 

I have shared your concern with the team and one of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you further via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS