cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Emil M Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
161 of 201

Hi, I completed video  verification and receieved  confirmation that all the restrictions on my account have been lifted, yet I still see that financial transactions for my account have been limited. What can I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
162 of 201

Hi Emil,

Our team just updated your account accordingly, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Nguyen D Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
163 of 201

Hi, My Financial transactions have been limited. Please help me to solve.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
164 of 201

Hi Nguyen,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jay-Cee D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
165 of 201

hi,

could you please help me with the same problem. It says my on my profile financial transaction has been limited and need help to remove it. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
166 of 201

Hi Jay-Cee, 

Could you please try removing, and re-adding your Paypal account as a payment method. It should remove the temporary limitation to your financial account. Let me know if the issue persists!

-Avery
Untitled
Kyle B Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
167 of 201

Hi Avery, just checking if this thread is still alive. I have the same problem. Transactions are limited, but no email from Updwork indicated what action is to be taken. 

Please advise. 

Kyle

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
168 of 201

Hi Kyle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Kyle B Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
169 of 201

Hey Goran, it's been over a week. Is that usual?

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
170 of 201

Hi Kyle,

We apologise for not getting back to you soon, as we needed to check this. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly. Thanks for reaching out to us.

~ Riri
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS