cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Cristine V Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
221 of 350

Hi why am i getting this message? Financial transactions for Cristine Villegas (1941289) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

please help!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
222 of 350

Hi Cristine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Pankaj K Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
223 of 350

Why upwork keeps updating its policies every 20 days? Now I am not sure why this is happening to my profile. It says "Financial transactions for Pankaj Kumar (xxxxxxx) have been limited."

224 of 350

Hi Pankaj,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexey B Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
225 of 350

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

But on my email there is no info regarding these restrictions.

How can I solve this problem and start working?

Thank you,

Alexey Borisov

226 of 350

Hi Alexey,

I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with number 25979810. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Alexey B Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
227 of 350

What time should I wait for the restrictions to be removed?

Thank you,

Alexey Borisov

228 of 350

Hi Alexey,

Our team will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Danil I Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
229 of 350

Financial transactions for my account have been limited. I never got any emails or any other information. What shall I do? Actually I've been away from upwork for some time but plan to get back. How can I restore it?

230 of 350

Hi Danil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS