cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Danil I Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
221 of 282

Financial transactions for my account have been limited. I never got any emails or any other information. What shall I do? Actually I've been away from upwork for some time but plan to get back. How can I restore it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
222 of 282

Hi Danil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexei B Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
223 of 282

Hello. I got the message that financial transactions for my account have been limited. But I didn't get any email with additional information. Waht is the reason for such limitation and what should be done to solve it?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
224 of 282

Hi Alexei,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Anton A Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
225 of 282

Hello Aleksandar, I have the same issue as Alexei had. Could you please help me to resolve it?

Thanks

UPD. No worries. Just resolved it myself Smiley Happy

Goutam R Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
226 of 282

Financial transactions for ******************************* have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

227 of 282

Hi Goutam,

I checked your account and can see that our team is waiting on your respond back on your ticket with number 26214947. Feel free to post any additional questions directly there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Marc Jesus C Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
228 of 282

Could you please help me?

"Financial transactions for Marc Jesus Caabay (8151920) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Thanks!

229 of 282

Hi Marc,

I checked your account and I can see that you have a ticket with our team. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket with number 26248601. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Yuriy M Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
230 of 282

Could You please help me...

"Financial transactions for Yura Marchi (6522124) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

In notification I have next messages:

Your contract with **Edited for Community Guidelines**was reactivated.
Jun 30

Your contract **Edited for Community Guidelines**with **Edited for Community Guidelines** was temporarily suspended. You will be notified as soon as the problem is resolved.
Jun 14

What am I need doing?

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS