cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Sadab A Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
261 of 320

This is completely frustrating. Recently, I got a message from upwork that my Financial transactions are limited. Also my jobs with two clients have been suspended. 

I have two very important clients and I am the project manager of their business. The two clients run two different companies but they are sister concern. Even, I bought one of them to upwork. As a manager, I created their client account using their email and with their concent. Also, I hired another freelancer for us from one of the account. 

So, what's the issue here? My account, even both of my client's account has been limited. What I need to do to solve this issue?  

I messaged the support center and they said it was trust and safety issue. I did not get any answer from the trust and safety team. I would like to know what trust me and my clients broke and how to fix that?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
262 of 320

Hi Sadab,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

I can see that you`re already communicating with our team on your ticket directly. One of our team members will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Sadab A Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
263 of 320

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. Can you please advise how much time it will take to reply to me on the ticket? It's been 2 days. 

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
264 of 320

I apologise for the delay, Sadab. I followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will reach out to you through your support ticket with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
erika m Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
265 of 320

Hello,

some one can tell me why I've this limited?

Paypall account is settting. No mails in my account.

I need to hire a freelancer but can not go head.

Thank you, erika

266 of 320

Hi Erika,

I can see that you have already connected with our Customer Support to assist you further with your account. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Dzmitry K Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
267 of 320

Hello. I use upwork as freelancer and client. A very strange situation was occurred with my freelance account. I just can’t understand. I beg you to help me figure it out. My English is not very good and maybe I misunderstood something. The chronology of events is as follows:

1. Saturday. I received a notification that I needed to pass verification.
2. I successfully passed the verification and got the badge.
3. Sunday, for some unknown reason, I received a notification of irregular activity.
4. In correspondence with support, they informed me that I needed to pass additional verification.
5. I passed additional verification and got a message from the moderator that my account would be restored and I would be able to continue to work.
6. But at the same time, a notification "Financial transactions has been limited" appeared in my profile.
7. Again, I wrote in support and asked for clarification of what this notice meaned and how to remove it.
8. In reply, I got a message that I needed to pass a re-verification.
9. I asked moderator to clarify how I could pass this verification
10. In reply, the moderator very rudely informed me that my account would be blocked forever and no one would ever answer me again.

I'm in frustration. I don’t understand why it happened. Did I offend the moderator? Please help me understand what happened. At the moment, I don’t understand anything at all. I can provide all screenshots of correspondence.

268 of 320

Hi Dzmitry,

I`m sorry about the confusion and inconvenience this had caused you. I would like to clarify that the moderator you`re refering to only asked you to send him a PM after 2 hours. This is due to the Community settings for new members. 

Could you please click on my name (and send me a PM) with the account username or email you`re refering to so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

Untitled
Dosubi J Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
269 of 320

Hi Upwork Team,

I have concluded and passed the verification of video chat, but I still get the following warning:

"Financial transactions for Dosubi Joshua (23743734) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I have received no new email to this regards and i have completed all profile related updates.

Please kindly help me resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dosubi Joshua.

270 of 320

Hi Dosubi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS