cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
291 of 322

Hi Mahabub, and Farhan, 

I can see that both of you already have tickets for this concern. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Md Mahabub A Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
292 of 322

Hope the issue will be solved soon

Irene K Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
293 of 322

On Irresponsibility:
A week ago I received the notoriuos "Financial Transactions Limited". Since that time, I've sent three requests about "Why" and "When", with no hope for any response, just to report here about the irreponsibility. (

On Fraudulence:
No agency working with other people's money can allow untransparent and foolish policies without raising suspicion.
Look at the forum topic "Financial Transactions Limited" - it is a cry of pain. People - smart people - who struggle to survive, come here to work, not to steal, and suddenly run into a lottery: the certainty that labor is paid just turns into a ghostly chance, into nothing.

Evidently, their belly is robbed to cover somebody's back. (

I am not writing here for answers or "closing tickets".
This ticket will be closed as soon as I put the earned bucks into my wallet.

If it ever happens, I'll let you know.
If the topic is marked "Solved" without my comments, you may guess.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
294 of 322

Hi Irene,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has shared more details with you on your ticket with number 27101706.  If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Marson L Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
295 of 322
Hi Team,

I am still not getting any response from one of the agents about my ticket "Financial Transaction Limited".

For 7 years in upwork, this is the first time it happened. Please help me lift my account so I can withdraw my earnings.

I highly appreciate all of your help!

Regards,
Marson
296 of 322

Hi Marson,

Our team has received your comments and once the review is completed one for our team members will update your ticket with more details. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket directly. Thank you.

Untitled
Irene K Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
297 of 322

Hi folks. Nothing is solved yet.
Meantime, let us talk numbers. I am a Mathematician, anyway.

The reason to start the "Finance Limited" procedure is the existing of a person somewhere on the globe. This person - God bless them - asked me for consulting on Matlab. I gave the consultation and was paid $40. After taking 20% - God bless you - $32 was left.

Right now, the sum of 10-12 times bigger is on my account.
What does it have to do with the $32 mentioned above? What on Earth do we all - me and other my clients - have to do with the $32-person?

Moreover, I cannot use my own earning (hundreds of bucks) to such an extent that connects of $1.5 are unavailable. Thus, the whole bussiness - future hundreds of bucks (oh, my!) - is in jeopardy.

Those $32 start looking like 30 - in another currency - I've heard about somewhere.

PS. Do not send me copy-pasted answers and "solved" marks, please. I am fully aware that 20% are taken from me every time for the better good. Do not reveal that it is gone for nothing. It is a bit itchy.
Thank you.

PPS. I see, you have lifted up and dusted off another bunch of similar topics to sink this bunch on the second page of the forum. I do start worring about my earning.

Atifa B Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
298 of 322

Hi,

I am also facing the issue of Financial transactions have been limited, though I did identification verification. I am facing this message from the last 3-4 days. I am having a balance of 100$ and I am unavailable to withdraw it. Please help me for the same.

299 of 322

Hi Atifa,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details, please refer to your ticket with number 27147950. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

Untitled
Atifa B Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
300 of 322
ok. Please as soon as possible thanks
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS