cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 182

Hi Abu,

It looks like the hold was placed on your account a few years ago. I'll ask the team to follow up with you directly about this and provide an update.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Manuel P Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
32 of 182

Hello , im having the same problem of the financial transactions have been limited.

How can i solve this? They didnt send me any mail .

Please Help.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 182

Hi Manuel,

It looks like notification was sent to you a while ago. I'll ask the team to contact you again via a new ticket and provide information about your account status and further steps.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Amr K Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
34 of 182

Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Help is needed urgently, please. 

Thank you for your cooperation 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 182

Hi Amr, 

I'm checking this with the team and I will get back to you once I have more information about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Amr K Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
36 of 182
Thank you and waiting for your confirmation of solve this please
Jack M Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
37 of 182

Hi! I'm trying to reach out to upwork as I received the message Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. 

Yet there is no customer support I can see beyond the Bot which leads me in circles. I haven't received an email, even though I checked the box on my last forum message. Please help!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
38 of 182

Hi Jack, We have checked and you have created an open ticket on this issue. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread and one from our team will update you accordingly. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Jack M Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
39 of 182

Thank you Jo-An for your swift reply! However, my ticket was opened Monday 21st January, and it's now Friday and I still have received no response. Is this normal? I also received no confiormation email to my registered email address. Please would you follow this up for me?

Many thanks in advance!

-Jackk

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 182

Hi Jack,

One of our team members will follow up on your new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS