cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
441 of 490

Hi Prachet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
mayank-v
Mayank V Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
442 of 490

Hi there, 

I am not able to buy connects from my profiles. All the time payment get canceled and it shows your financial transictions are limited. 

I need to solve this on urgent basis. 

Please help.

Thanks 

Mayank V

g_vasilevski
443 of 490

Hi Mayank,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
mayank-v
Mayank V Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
444 of 490

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your response, but unfortunately I have the same issues with my account. I am not able to use my account, can't buy connects. 

Can you please assist me ASAP. 

Best Regards, 
Mayank 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
445 of 490

Hi Mayank,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
belrey10
Belrey D Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
446 of 490

Financial transactions for my account is limited when I added Payoneer as my main payment option. what should I do to lift the limitation?

g_vasilevski
447 of 490

Hi Belrey,

I can see that you have already opened a ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly there. Thank you.

Untitled
dhatterwal-sachi
Sachin D Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
448 of 490

Hi,
My financial transaction has been suspended. I already complained many times about it but no action would be taken by your team. I request you again to solve my problem please..

g_vasilevski
449 of 490

Hi Sachin,

Untitled
b17afd78
Robert C Member Since: May 2, 2020
450 of 490
I received this message

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS