cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

faruknassociates
Mohammad Faruk H Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
481 of 490

Hi. Financial transactions for my account have been limited.I have previously gone through ID verification and videos verfication. It was done. And I have submitted my passport copy and residing address again. Is it all there to fix this issue? Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
482 of 490

Hi Faruk,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
deepakjjain
Deepak J Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
483 of 490

Hello,

I am gettinge message tip on each page as "Your financial account - (3051728)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

I have added the payment method and also set it default still facing same issue.

g_vasilevski
484 of 490

Hi Deepak,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
burydabwoy
Alex V Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
485 of 490

This banner "Your financial account -Alexey  **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
(14227119)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account" appears.
I have updated payment methods, but nothing happens. Please help.

g_vasilevski
486 of 490

Hi Alex,

Your payment method was approved and you should not experience any problems now. If further help is needed, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

Untitled
liupriscilla
Priscilla L Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
487 of 490

Hi, I received an email that said my account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods. I have been using Upwork for six months as both a freelancer and a client and had no problem with issuing or receiving payments. I called the bank earlier and they asked to verify with you. 

I tried removing, editing, and adding the card details but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone please help me with resolving this? Thanks.

g_vasilevski
488 of 490

Hi Priscilla,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
1290be63
Timur K Member Since: Feb 16, 2021
489 of 490

Hi, 

need help... Got this message 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

please advice if this can be resolved
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
490 of 490

Hi Timur,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS