cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
71 of 186

Hi Muhammad,

Our team has reached out to you with more details on your ticket with number 24748545, feel free to post your questions there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Jay-Cee D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
72 of 186

Hi,

I also have the same issue. My profile just got approved and yet I got this warning Financial transactions for have been limited, my data are correct and I never received any emait about this. Please help remove the restriction. 

Thank you!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
73 of 186

Hi Jay-Cee,

One of the team members will reach out to assist you further with this concern. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Anastasiia S Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
74 of 186
Today I found a message on my upwork account that my financial transactions have been limited. I didn't receive any emails or notifications and I don't know how to solve this problem!!!! I'm in very need of a payment these 2 days and now I can't believe that I can not to get my money!!! Solve please this problem as soon as you can
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
75 of 186

Hi Anastasiia,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Divya V Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
76 of 186

Hello,

I passed the verification of video call, but  my account is showing about the limitations on the transaction -Financial transactions for Divya S have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Thank you,
Divya

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
77 of 186

Hi Divya, 

It looks like the limitation to your financial transactions has already been lifted. Let me know if you're still seeing a notification on your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Maureen T Member Since: May 29, 2019
78 of 186

My financial transactions have been limited. I didn't receive any email from Upwork. I see that you were able to resolve this kind of issue with out freelancers. Can you help me, please?  - Maureen Tuason

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
79 of 186

Hi Maureen, 

A member of the team will reach out to you through an email with more information about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Maureen T Member Since: May 29, 2019
80 of 186
Thank you.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS