cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Adnan A Member Since: Feb 21, 2015
81 of 313

What i have to do?. Please help me, Financial transactions have been limited on my account.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
82 of 313

Hi Adnan,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ellaine G Member Since: Jun 10, 2018
83 of 313

Hi! I have the same issue. Financial transaction ** have been limited. I don't receive any email about this. I even checked my spam folder and there isn't also. I followed what the bot said. I updated my payment method like what the bot told me to do so but still has the same problem. Can you help me fix this? I can't submit a proposal because of this issue. Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
84 of 313

Hi Ellaine,

I see you were able to follow up on the ticket our team sent you about 10 days ago and also create a new support request, and are already receiving assistance from our Support team. Please make sure to communicate with our team through the original ticket in order to keep all the information and updates in one place. 

Lazar M Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
85 of 313

Hello i have the same problem can you help me plss! 

Hello,

My Financial transactions have been limited. What can I do? Please help me.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
86 of 313

Hi Lazar,

I checked and it looks our team emailed you to request that you complete the verification process. Please follow the steps on the email to complete it. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jacqueline Louise O Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
87 of 313
hello avery,

i have talked with my client and came up to an agreement that i will give a refund. and in fact i already given him a refund. but i still had. financial transaction limited status. please help me.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
88 of 313

Hi Jacqueline,

Please post your questions on your ticket and the team that is handling your case will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
89 of 313
i have been emailing in the ticket and i have not receive a reply. i dont know what is the update of my issue here. it has been 8 days.
90 of 313
if the client cancel the dispute how many days will it take to process nd i will get lifted to the financial transaction have been limited status
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS