cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Upasana V Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
1 of 12

Hi,

I am also facing the issue of Financial transactions have been limited, though I did identification verification. I am facing this message from last 3-4 days. I am having a balance of 100$ and I am unavailable to withdraw it. Please help me for the same.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 12

Hi Upasana, 

I checked this with the team, and the limitation should be lifted soon. You may follow up on this thread if it doesn't happen within 24-hours. 

-Avery
Untitled
Clarisse C Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
3 of 12

Hi Avery,

I just checked on my upwork account and there is a message containing that my financial transactions have been limited. What does that mean? Thank you.

Best,

Clarisse

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 12

Hi Clarisse,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Joel P Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
5 of 12

Hi Avery,

My upwork account has been suspended and there is a message containing that my financial transactions have been limited. What does that mean? Thank you.

Best,

Joel

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 12

Hi Joel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already communicating with our team on your open ticket. I already followed up with the team that is handling your case and you can expect an update in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Natasha W Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
7 of 12

I am facing this exact issue with my account. I recieved no email regarding any transcation limitations

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 12

Hi Natasha, 

It looks like there's an issue with your Paypal account. Please get in touch with Paypal's Customer Support Team, to sort out the issue with your Paypal account. In the meantime, you can remove your Paypal account from your Upwork account, and add a new payment method to your Upwork account to be able to withdraw your earnings from Upwork.

-Avery
Untitled
John Mark N Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
9 of 12

Hi Avery,

My upwork account has been suspended too and there is a message containing that my Financial transactions have been limited. What does that mean? Thank you.

Best,

John Mark

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 12

Hi John,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your account. Please refer ot the details shared with you on your ticket with number 26676941. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS