🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
shuan_sreng
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hi,

2 days ago, I faced this badge at the top of my account - "Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines**" But I didn't get any emails as well as didn't any answers from the designated team.

Would you please update me with the best way how to resolve out the current issue?

Sincerely,

Sreng S.

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sreng,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your kind reply. I'd like to tell you that I have already an opened ticket and discussed Felix and Daisy. But they're telling me their support team hasn't handled my financial limitation.

It's the reason why I ask the issue on here community.

It's really helpful If you teach me how I can do relieve my clients and continue all of opened jobs as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sreng S.

Hi Sreng, 

I checked your account and can see that you just recently updated Ticket# 26159107. I would recommend that you refrain from filing new tickets so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can respond on your ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards

Hi Avery,

I would like to make sure why the ticket status is changing to `solved` without any update on my requests.

I guess the `solved` status is just when the current reviewing is finished on my financial account.

Please let me know that my guess is correct or incorrect.

Regrads,

Sreng S.

Hi Sreng,

When our team posts an update on your ticket, the ticket will be marked as solved. When you update the ticket again the status is changed to open. Rest assured even when the status is set to solved our team knows that your concern has not been resolved and will continue to assist you until everything is resolved. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Happy to get your kind reply on here.

So I would like to get another question, how to calculate the hours of reviewing time on Upwork Team.

3 days ago, I got this from support team, so I feel need to make sure when they will update me. If there is any delay, how many hours or days?

Regards,

Sreng S.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sreng, 

The team has updated your ticket just now. If you have further questions about your account, you may follow up on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths