🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited.
Page options
panayiotis-h
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited.

Some days ago, I tried to withdraw the funds to my PayPal account.
But when I did it, I noticed that withdrawal was failed due to the PayPal problem.
My Paypal account had a limitation due to some reasons.
The Upwork account showed that the financial account had been limited from the PayPal problem.
Later, I fixed my PayPal problem and it works well now.
But my financial transaction is still limited on Upwork and I can't withdraw money.

So I contacted Upwork support and I was asked to remove the PayPal account and add it again on my Upwork account. I did it and it said it would become active in 3 days.

Today is 5th day, but my account limitation is not lifted yet.

What should I do else?
I already fixed paypal problem and I think that it should work.
Any help would be appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Panayiotis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Panayiotis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexsandr,

I have the same problem, except i clicked to do my video verification, via the link. I spoke to a Upwork rep (see ticket. He stated that it was now fixed, but when i ended our chat it still has the financial transactions limited banner at the top of my profile. I responded to my ticket email twice, as it said to in the email (if i had any further problems). Nobody has responded to me at all to fix this. It has been 5 days. Please look into it for me. Thanks a bunch!

Hi Kristen,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that the limitation on your account has been lifted already. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dixon-mwanzia
Community Member

Hello, my financial transaction has been limited. I contacted support, and they assured me they would resolve the issue within 24 hours. Unfortunately, nothing has been since then, and I cannot withdraw my funds.

Hi Dixon,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for the feedback. However, the issue hasn't been resolved; I am still unable to withdraw funds since my financial transactions are limited.

Hi Dixon,

Our team's response time is 24 to 48 hours. I can see your ticket is still open, if you haven't received an update by then please feel free to reply directly to your ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork
dixon-mwanzia
Community Member

Hello, it is unfortunate that I cannot withdraw the available funds even after the financial transactions on my account were lifted. What might be the problem?

Kind Regards 

Dixon Mwanzia

Hi Dixon,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members