🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
luccas-beck-r
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Luccas Beck Reis (223XXXXX) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

I have not received an email - as described - indicating the issue; hence the posting here.

I have removed a Billing Method possible to remedy whatever issue may be at hand. But it doesn't look resolved.

Thank you for your help!

Luccas B.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey guys, so, after some scary days, finally my account has been reactivated.

I have to thank all my clients that sent messages helping me and asking for reactivation, and the support team for being active in all steps of this process.

Kind wishes!

Luccas B.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luccas,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much.

I got the support ticket. I'll look forward to the next step.

Regards!

Luccas B.

Hey guys, so, after some scary days, finally my account has been reactivated.

I have to thank all my clients that sent messages helping me and asking for reactivation, and the support team for being active in all steps of this process.

Kind wishes!

Luccas B.

Hi Luccas,
Hope you are well !!
 Acutally  i am facing same problem that financial transaction limited on your account said that customer care support. can you please help me how can i solve this issue

Thanks
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding this concern. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
aacc1987
Community Member

Hey Bojan, I got the same message: 

Financial transactions for ------ have been limited.

It seems like this is because I have not replied to a dispute with a client, who is, unfortunately, trying to get the work done for free. Anyways, UpWork team has already reviewed and reached to a final decision which was to refund the client a couple of hours because, despite the fact that they have been worked, I have not included any memo... Well, quite unfair... Anyways, I am just looking to move forward, so I ended that contract and started to work with a new client and everything goes well, but suddenly that guy ( from the old contract ) submits another dispute ( how is that even possible after your colleagues have already reviewed it ) and because I have not replied within a couple of days, my account is now on hold... It does not make any sense at all. Would you please be so kind to look over into it as I am getting no response from support?

Hi Adrian,

It would be best to reply to your open ticket so that the team can assist you further with your account status. Please check your ticket by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
aacc1987
Community Member

Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved yet and they do not reply. I have been sending messages since Wednesday, it is now Monday and still no solution nor a response.

Hi Adrian,

I checked and can see that communications are ongoing between you, your client, and our mediation team here. Since you and your client were able to provide your replies to the agent's question over the weekend please allow some time for them to review and they will update you via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
e0602c4e
Community Member

I have the same issue and I have not receive any replies yet from the client and from the support team. What should I do?

Hello Jessie,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken in your financial account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Brother How You Resolved the Issue I mean What is the Reason For this financial transaction Limited.

cd31a083
Community Member

Hi Bojan S

Hope you are doing well. I am having hard time soliving this error saying "Financial transactions for Amir Abbas (394XXXX) have been limited". 

can you please help me solve this problem. 

Regards

I am getting this message:

Financial transactions for Imtiaz Ahmed Sumon (32493609) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

And I can't actually be useful with that message in the profile, I really don't understand why my financial transactions are limited!!?? Can anyone please help me?

Also, I got this email from the Upwork Support Team: "

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Imtiaz,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with the number 34006054. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sayed,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details and you can access your ticket on this link. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f671355c
Community Member

I also have the same issue please I need support help.

-Lucky

Hi Lucky,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have the same problem. 

I wrote 3 tickets during the last 2 weeks. But I didn't receive any answer. Could you help me?

Hi,

I have the same problem. I wrote 3 tickets during the last 2 weeks. But the support didn't answer. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Hi Viktoria,

Apologies for the lack of response in your support ticket. I've already followed up with the team so they can check on your request as soon as possible. We’re currently experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries, causing delays in our response time. Nevertheless, we want you to know that your concerns and questions remain our top priority.

To help us provide the best possible service, we kindly ask that you refrain from creating multiple tickets or posts about the same issue. This will enable our team to assist you more efficiently and get you the best possible outcome faster. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

~ AJ
Upwork
ftmsdq
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, can anyone please help me to sort it out. Regards

Mrs Ammar

Hi Mrs. Ammar,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You may access the ticket here. The same information was also sent to the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d30ff8a0
Community Member

Hello!

I'm having the issue on "Financial transaction has been limited" . I Contacted support haven't heard from them. Kindly help.

itz_fazi
Community Member

Hi

I am having the same issue it's saying: Your Financial Transaction has been limited check email or contact to customer support.

Hi Faizan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team on the same issue via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

That Current Request Status is showing Solved and it is about another thing, not this one. 

Hi Faizan,

Thank you for your message. I checked and you are communicating with the correct team. Your financial account is placed on hold due to the same issue flagged on the above support ticket. Feel free to respond to the ticket to change the request status. You can also view and respond via your registered email address.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pardeep

I have requested them but not getting any reply Could you please check it and fasten the process I urgently need to do a transaction 

Hi Faizan,

Thank you for your response. Please respond to the support ticket here so that the relevant team can reach out to you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
kevo060
Community Member

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Kevin Bett (353XXXXX) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

I have not received an email - as described - indicating the issue; hence the posting here.

I have removed a Billing Method possible to remedy whatever issue may be at hand. But it doesn't look resolved.

Thank you for your help!

Kevin B.

Hi Kevin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
waynes_bats
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I got the same issue here and I've opened a ticket to report the situation. Still, I get no reply until now. Can I get some replies as soon as possible, for I really worry about it.

Hi Boqin,

It looks like you submitted your ticket today and the team is currently reviewing it. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
cathy918
Community Member

Hi! I am having the same problem. How long does it take to solve the problem? I am worried about working with another client and getting nothing. I used to think Upwork is a safe platform but no longer anymore. The Trust and Safety guy is not responsive at all. I paid the service fee for nothing. I have more than 1000 and can't get paid. I am really sad and disappointed. 

Hi Chung,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
barasa_sly
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Contacted support but it's almost 48 hours without response. Kindly help.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
lindalee98
Community Member

Hello, the same issue occured to me 30 minutes ago. NO emails, just appeared the notification that Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines**  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths