🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
up-psa110
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Thanks

Roxanne Alcera

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Roxanne,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

102 REPLIES 102

Hi Lilamber,

Could you please refer to this page for support notifications about the status of your account? Feel free to follow up directly on the recent notification to talk with our support team and sort out this issue. 
Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

none of the tickets are open. all are closed

Financial transactions for your company have been limited

please help me out

Hi Lilamber,

Thank you for your message. As confirmed by Valeria, your financial account has been placed on hold due to issues with the payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your financial account. I see that the same has been communicated to you via support ticket as well. Feel free to respond to the solved tickets to reopen them at any time if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi sir I have issued 2 week ago Re: Financial transactions have been limited I show this notification now I update the bank account  Please restore my account because I start to working properly

Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
damru_team780
Community Member

Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines**  have been limited

Hi Arun Kumar,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jk7083
Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I have got this warning today:

Financial transactions for "Name & 8-digit" number have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

And i am unable to generate the ticket  & not get any email from upwork regarding that kindly suggest me what i have to do to solve this issue??

Best Regards

Adnan Saleem

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adnan,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jk7083
Community Member

Hello!

Dear Sir/Madam I submitted my query regarding Financial transactions
have been limited query yesterday. And got replied that upwork will reach
out via support ticket but i have not got any response yet.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Adnan Saleem

Hi Adnan,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Dear.
I have the same problem.
Regards.

Hi Hossam,

It looks like our team has reached out to you via support ticket #31366517. Please reply to your ticket with our team so they can assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea.
Thank you . I received a link to upload my ID and a photo of me holding my ID. I kept the link without submitting the photos for 30 days.
Regards .
Housam **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Hossam,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
denzilotieno99
Community Member

I woke up to find this message on my freelancer account: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't get it. I have updated my payment method, and why should I even do that in the first place for a freelancer account? 

I'm no longer on a freelancer plus plan, so I'm not sure what you people want to charge me for. 

Besides, I have updated a payment method and was accepted but the intimidating message is still there. 

I'm not sure what this means on my Freelancer account; the impacts and whether it affects my JSS, withdrawals, or whatever. I opened a ticket, which seems like Upwork support is just staring at and ignoring. 

I'm looking for an immediate response - a detailed one btw. No links or things that need me to read the obvious. 

If it means calling Upwork directly, I can do that. I need a succinct explanation. 

Hi Denzil,

I understand your frustration with this. I checked your account and I can see that you've already reached out to our team via ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
faiz_ahmed_4
Community Member

Dear mam,

My accounts financial transactions are also limited. please check it also. I have also replied them and opened a ticket too. please help me to solve it.

thank you.

nikhildafda
Community Member

All of sudden i got this message one my upwork "Financial transactions for Nikhil Dafda (27056743) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." now i am unable to withrdraw money to my bank. also all of my contracts has been suspended.

Hi Nikhil,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with additional information. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 33320991 and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
toan-tq
Community Member

My financial transaction has been limited for two of weeks now.  I created some tickets and sent some email to Upwork Support. I don't know how long do I have to wait?

Hi Toan,

I see that you've already communicated with the support team about the status of your account via a support ticket. Kindly allow them 24-48 hours, and you will get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members