🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions
Page options
mahfuzur85
Community Member

Financial transactions

Hello Admin,

This is mahfuzur **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Recenty i have added one of my partner to work toghter. I got a notification from dahboard "Financial transactions for Mahfuzur **Edited for Community Guidelines** (7073502) have been limited". How can i solved this problem.

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mahfuzur,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process, please refer to the instructions shared on your ticket with number 24775745. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mahfuzur,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process, please refer to the instructions shared on your ticket with number 24775745. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! My profile page says that my Financial transactions has been limited . I am not entirely sure what does it mean. Could you please help me this issue? Many thanks, kind regards, Anna.

Hi Anna,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths