🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Find Work - Not Working
Page options
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Find Work - Not Working

So, today's problem on Upwork is that the Find Work function is, ironically, not working.

After running a screen and seeing the number next to “Saved Jobs” increase by clicking on the heart icon for multiple potentially interesting new projects, clicking on “Saved Jobs” then shows no list of selected jobs.

Upwork spent nearly $113  million on research and development in the first months of 2022. I hope some of that money is going to making existing services continue to work properly 100% of the time.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Will,

I checked and don't see any job posts saved on your account. Could you please confirm how many job posts should be showing there at this time so I can escalate this accordingly?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, Andrea. I think I saved 4, maybe 5, new projects during my search this morning.

Thanks.

Thanks for following up, Will! I checked again and this time I'm able to see 4 job posts saved, could you please confirm if you're still unable to see them?

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, there are now 4 jobs showing in my list of saved projects.

But now the list of saved jobs is acting wonky - "this job is no longer available," "unable to download file," unavailable job still included in list, heart icon alternates between black and white as list is refreshed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members