🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Find Work, Submit Proposals
Page options
spyamommy
Community Member

Find Work, Submit Proposals

Hi, I'm in Jamaica and I am trying to submit a proposal for a job. However, it is saying unable to save as I should enter my full address which I did. What am I to do? How do I know which job to propose to?

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Janice,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
spyamommy
Community Member

Bojan,

Did what you said, however, still having the same issue.

What next

Hi Janice,

Could you please share the job post link so I can check this for you? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aspenjadedesign
Community Member

I have been trying to submit proposals for a while now and your site is not letting me upload any work as attachments under my proposals. I can submit a cover letter but submit no work. Ive tried different browsers and my cellular data and it is not my wifi or signal I believe it is the website. I had to submit some work without proper attachments because the site did not let me submit it.

Hi Aspen,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Is there any error message whenever you try to add your attachment?

~ Joanne
Upwork

No, it just would freeze and not allow me to add attachments.

Hi Aspen,

Thanks for clarifying. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and see if that works? I just tried to check your account and the add attachment is working. Please let us know if the issue persists.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I have been trying to submit proposal but it's just freezes. Please help. I downloaded the app.

Hi Clementina,

I checked and it seems that you are already submitting proposals to job posts. Could you please let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members