🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Find Work page and job filter not loading
Page options
coolphotoz
Community Member

Find Work page and job filter not loading

I am unable to load find work page fully and job filter search not working. cleared cache, browsing history but same problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
897bc9d3
Community Member

clean your browser cookies and cache then agan login

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
897bc9d3
Community Member

clean your browser cookies and cache then agan login

ArjayM

Hi Ajit,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ffb9444c
Community Member

I'm having the same problem.

Hi Ayse,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? You may also want to check your "Best Matches" page for related jobs based on your filter. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
04fef6f1
Community Member

Same problem here. Third party spyware is screwing things up or AWS is.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I cleared the cookies in Chrome. Then I opened safari but the My Feed section is still the same.

Hi Ayse,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you are having the same issue while using Upwork mobile App as well?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Unfortunately my phone does not support it. But from the website it still looks the same.

Hi Ayse,

The jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

If you want to check the job listings based on their recency, just click on the search icon on the job feed and you will be taken to this page.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you.

04fef6f1
Community Member

When you guys get your act together, it would be nice to be able to use Upwork again.  Perhaps eliminating all that superfluous tracking would help.

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths