🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Find job
Page options
pashazade-rufana
Community Member

Find job

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rufana P wrote:

yes.is it more?? I send proposal but client dont come back.why?? this is so the last 2 weeks.why? what is the reason?

I really don't know what your proposals look like, maybe work on those.

I would also recommend you UNHIDE your earnings, you'll stand a better chance of getting invited.

Last, but not least, I would stay away from jobs that are document fraud if I were you. Changing the name on certificates is at best amoral and unethical, at worst and in most cases a criminal offence.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Rufana P wrote:

Hey.why I can't get a job?

You've had 8 jobs in January alone so far...

yes.is it more?? I send proposal but client dont come back.why?? this is so the last 2 weeks.why? what is the reason?

Rufana P wrote:

I really don't know what your proposals look like, maybe work on those.

I would also recommend you UNHIDE your earnings, you'll stand a better chance of getting invited.

Last, but not least, I would stay away from jobs that are document fraud if I were you. Changing the name on certificates is at best amoral and unethical, at worst and in most cases a criminal offence.

I am plus membership.And I sent proposal one job about document but he noted that the job is legal. also I have not received an offer that job.

And when I sent proposal client 60-70% is returning but now nobody is returning.

Rufana P wrote:

I am plus membership.

That does not mean you have to hide your rates. 

Rufana P wrote:

I sent proposal one job about document but he noted that the job is legal. also I have not received an offer that job.

It's in your history as a job completed... Don't falsify documents, ever. It's not worth the consequences.

Rufana P wrote:

And when I sent proposal client 60-70% is returning but now nobody is returning.

60% to 70% is very high, most freelancers do not get such high levels of clients getting back to them. Freelancing is like that, sometimes you are swamped with work, at others it seems nothing is available.

Hi Petra, please check my profile and suggest me whats wrong with it why am i not getting any job?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths