cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Enterprise Client

Shelby C Member Since: May 11, 2018
1 of 17

Can someone provide suggestions in finding enterprise clients in Upwork?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 17

1) Why do you want to work with "Enterprise Clients" specifically?

2) What do you think you bring to the table that the other 10 million +++ freelancers do not? Your profile looks (sorry) pretty ordinary...

3 of 17

Hi Petra, Please see my attached resume. Much of my background and experience is with enterprise clients as an Project Manager, Technical Project Manager or Program Manager. Can you also provide the URL for applying for jobs with Enterprise clients

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 of 17

Please see my attached resume.

Much of my background and experience is with enterprise clients as an Project Manager, Technical Project Manager or Program Manager.

Can you also provide the URL for the Enterprise client portal?

Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 17

Hi Shelby,

Freelancers are able to work with Enterprise clients if they come accross a publicly posted Enterprise project in the market place, then they can submit a proposal to that job or be selected by the hiring managers to be invited to be a member of a Talent Cloud network. You can find more information about Enterprise Clients here.

~Nina
6 of 17
Nina, How do I become an approved Enterprise client freelancer?
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
7 of 17

Shelby,

I have responded to your PM's about this with more information, please take a look. Thank you

~Nina
Krista T Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
8 of 17

Hi Nina, 

I'm also interested in any tips on how to find Upwork Enterprise clients. I've searched for them, but them seem to be rather ghost-like. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 17

It seems they usually pull from their existing cloud pool unless they can't find someone in that existing pool.

Maria Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
10 of 17

Hi Shelby C,

Did you succeed getting a job with an Enterprise client? I would love to work with an Enterprise client too. Could you give me a hint please how to get in touch with them?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS