🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: First client's feedback not displaying on...
Page options
144f10ad
Community Member

First client's feedback not displaying on my profile.

I got notified via email 5 days ago that my first client left "excellent feedback," along with a kind review on our recently closed gig, but my profile states "no feedback given" under work history and feedback. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alamgir365
Community Member

Hi,

Go to your ended contract details page,then at the right click on " Terms & Settings " , [check the screenshot attached.]

And then see if your client provided any feedback to you.

Also don't forget to feedback to your client also,otherwise it will take 14 days to display the feedback in your profile.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hareer-muhammad
Community Member

Ask the client if they had given a feedback. My first feedback also took some time to appear.

I asked the client just in case to reconfirm. But the difference is mine mentioned the client's comment. Yours doesn't.

Once again from a similar experience ask the client if they had left a remark.

I'll reach out again, but the email I attached has their precise feedback -- just not in the screenshot I included for discretion. 

alamgir365
Community Member

Hi,

Go to your ended contract details page,then at the right click on " Terms & Settings " , [check the screenshot attached.]

And then see if your client provided any feedback to you.

Also don't forget to feedback to your client also,otherwise it will take 14 days to display the feedback in your profile.

Thanks Alamgeer! I had not realized that because I still had not completed my feedback, that theirs would be hidden. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths