🐈 Community
jghogue

First payment of 2019

Greetings,

When will be the last date in 2018 that Upwork will automatically disburse payments if available funds is over $100? Thanks.

jghogue

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r

@Julie G H wrote:

Greetings,

When will be the last date in 2018 that Upwork will automatically disburse payments if available funds is over $100? Thanks.

jghogue

That depends on the payment schedule you have set.

payment schedule.jpg

So quarterly and weekly would be 31st December

Monthly on the 26th December

Twice per month on the 19th

Hi Petra,

So, according to the settings in the screenshot you have shared, what happens if funds are less than $1000 on 31st December?

Does the transfer happen as soon as the funds reach $1000 mark after 31st?

Or the entire payment is deferred to the next quarter, i.e. 31st March?

@Prachi T wrote:

Hi Petra,

So, according to the settings in the screenshot you have shared, what happens if funds are less than $1000 on 31st December?

Does the transfer happen as soon as the funds reach $1000 mark after 31st?

Or the entire payment is deferred to the next quarter, i.e. 31st March?

As soon as any part of the money in my "available" tab becomes 6 months old or older, it is automatically sent. (Even if less than $ 1000) But if I have $ 998 in my account on December 31st and get paid 200 on January 1st the new default withdrawal date is March 31st provided none of it is over 6 months old.

This helps, thank you.

Let me be clear that I understood right, Petra,

after six months funds will be sent out - whatever amount of money you have there?

How is it calculated  how "old" that money is (if you are earning every month but not taking the money out every month necessarily, just once in a while)

Pardon - probably stupid question Smiley Very Happy

@Anneli K wrote:

Let me be clear that I understood right, Petra,

after six months funds will be sent out - whatever amount of money you have there?

How is it calculated  how "old" that money is (if you are earning every month but not taking the money out every month necessarily, just once in a while)

As soon as any part  of your funds have become available to you 180 days ago, the entire available balance is withdrawn automatically.

Is there a "follow Petra" feature here? Smiley Very Happy

Have learned a ton from you in a few days just by reading your answers here.

Thank you. Again.

Learning Paths