🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: First time pay :)
Page options
dominicarcs
Community Member

First time pay :)

Hi guys! I just got my first project recently. I just want to ask how to know if the client has already approved your work and that the payment's in for the 5-days security period?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Dominic,

If you go to Reports > Overview and click on the "Pending" section, you should be able to see all of your payments in their security period. The contract you currently have is an hourly one, which follows a weekly billing cycle. For hourly contracts, your client is billed every Monday for the hours you've logged the week prior, and they have until Friday to review those hours. Your funds are released the Wednesday following your client's review period. You can check this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Dominic,

If you go to Reports > Overview and click on the "Pending" section, you should be able to see all of your payments in their security period. The contract you currently have is an hourly one, which follows a weekly billing cycle. For hourly contracts, your client is billed every Monday for the hours you've logged the week prior, and they have until Friday to review those hours. Your funds are released the Wednesday following your client's review period. You can check this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dominicarcs
Community Member

Thank you very much, Luiggi! 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Dominic, view your Jobs and it will show the status of each. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members