🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Firstly I want to delete suspended mail years...
Page options
elmir_mustafali
Community Member

Firstly I want to delete suspended mail years ago. And transfer other mail to this mail if possible

Hi. I am transfering all my accouts to my new mail. That new mail used by other person. Problem is that mail is suspended. I want to delete account of new mail and transfer all data from old to new mail. Is it possible. It seems a little bit complicated  but it is not. There is one mail that is not used for long time but one mail that is used recently. I want to transfer my development from current one to old one. Of course data on old account will be deleted i know. Thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

It is against Upwork's terms of service to have more than one account. I have flagged your post so that a moderator can help you, but you risk having your account suspended. 

I would also advise you to change your skill categories, as you are not likely to get many clients with your present offer. 

JoanneP

Hi Elmir,

Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Elmir,

Please note that having multiple accounts isn't allowed and is considered a serious violation of the Terms of Service. I'm afraid this isn't something we'll be able to assist you with. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
elmir_mustafali
Community Member

Hi, thanks for your responses. I explained the situation to Moderator but as clarification I should say that one of mentioned accounts suspended more that 4-5 years, I think. I write to MOD. and waiting for the answer

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members