🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fiverr as work history?
Page options
therebelfilms
Community Member

Fiverr as work history?

Can I add my fiverr experience in my work history and that I am also an level 2 seller with 200+ happy clients and did more then 300+ different projects. I will make sure to not include any links or my fiverr i.d , just my experience as I don’t have any other experience other then that.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

You can add any relevant work experience to your profile's Employment History section; however, you can't link other platforms to your Upwork profile. For more information on how you can improve your profile, please check this blog. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

You can add any relevant work experience to your profile's Employment History section; however, you can't link other platforms to your Upwork profile. For more information on how you can improve your profile, please check this blog. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I totally got your point I am not linking any other service just wanted to write that I have worked on fiverr. The same way I wrote in my question above with no direct links to my specific profile. I will surely upload some projects also which I have done in the past.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths