cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Contract/ Work Diary

michelle-1

I recently agreed to change from hourly to a fixed contract with a client. I made notes in the work diary as to what I was working, along with timelog. However, the client has been charged hourly. I certainly didn't mean for this and wasn't aware that he would charged for what I made note of in my work diary. I'd be grateful if someone could help me troubleshoot this.

Regards,

Michelle 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

Please note that your client needs to close the Hourly contract and rehire you on a Fixed-Price contracts, in order to stop billing your client for the time you spend working on their contract and get paid via a Milestone system with Escrow. Please ask your client to contact Customer Support if they need help with sending you an offer for a Fixed-Price contract.

Untitled

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

Please note that your client needs to close the Hourly contract and rehire you on a Fixed-Price contracts, in order to stop billing your client for the time you spend working on their contract and get paid via a Milestone system with Escrow. Please ask your client to contact Customer Support if they need help with sending you an offer for a Fixed-Price contract.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Many thanks, Vladimir.

I appreciate you help.

Regards,

Michelle

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS