🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Fixed Price contract end automatically?
Page options
sajidali001
Community Member

Fixed Price contract end automatically?

Hello

I wana ask that in case of fixed price contract when client released all the milestones and forget to end the contract and go offline for many days.
Is there any time period after that contract will be automatically ended?

Thank You

5 REPLIES 5
bharadhan94
Community Member

No , you can end the contract from your side or wait for the client to provide a feedback and end the contract.

Okay how I can end from my side? and if I end from my side is there any
negative impact on my profile? for example decrease in success score etc?

Hi Sajid,

You can end a contract by following the steps below:

1. Go to My Jobs.
  2. Click the contract's title.
  3. Select the (...) options menu.
  4. Click End contract.

Here's the help article for more information. It is always ideal for clients to end a contract to ensure you receive feedback; however since the client has been unresponsive, you may end the contract instead. A request will still be sent to your client, asking them to share their feedback for you. This will not affect your profile unless you have a significant number of contracts without feedback. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay Thank you and is there any period within which client should give the
feedback and after that he can't give feedback?

Hi Sajid,

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. Please note that the system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

After the feedback period ends, you can enable your client to edit the feedback and you can check out this help article for more information on that. If your client needs to edit their feedback, you can refer to this article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths