🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fixed Project Dealines
Page options
arc_azuela
Community Member

Fixed Project Dealines

Hi Upworkers! I have a question. I am working on a project and the client set a deadline. I was wondering if: Should the deadline take effect on his timezone or mine? We are 7 hours in difference, I'm early, he's late. I really want to send the project before the deadline but seems like I only have a few hours left. I know that going above deadlines will affect my JSS. Hope someone can help. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Arc A wrote:

Hi Upworkers! I have a question. I am working on a project and the client set a deadline. I was wondering if: Should the deadline take effect on his timezone or mine? We are 7 hours in difference, I'm early, he's late. I really want to send the project before the deadline but seems like I only have a few hours left. I know that going above deadlines will affect my JSS. Hope someone can help. Thank you. 

This is something you should discuss with your client, not with the forum. 

petra_r
Community Member

Arc A wrote:

. I know that going above deadlines will affect my JSS. Hope someone can help. Thank you. 

Only if the client is upset and leaves poor feedback. Just going beyond the deadline, by itself, even by weeks, has no effect on the JSS at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members