🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fixed price amount after approval not shown i...
Page options
alamin08
Community Member

Fixed price amount after approval not shown in "pending" tab

The client is hiring me for $100 of a project. This was an MEP design job. When I starting the work I find that the raw file is a mistake, he is not sent me an appropriate file for working. I inform my client, after his review, he told me "yes, I didn't send you an appropriate file, and I don't have, so the project is canceled".

For my review and time consuming he paid me $50 as a first milestone and the remaining $50 ask for a refund. I approved. 

Now, I paid $50, from my client and it is not shown in the "in progress" "in review", "pending" or " available" tabs. 

I received an email confirmation as well as notification and message for receiving the $50 and refund $50 amount. But it shows in "transaction history" only. 

The early project I've not faced these types of problems. Always after approving milestones from the client is shown in the "pending" tab. Also, lifetime earning it shown "0" for this one.

Please look at the issue and help me for find out the problem. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Please send me a PM (click on my name) with the contract ID or title so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members