Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed price job applying

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Shenan W Member Since: Apr 28, 2012
1 of 7

Have you noticed this when applying to fixed price jobs?In the fixed price job posting the client's budget is given.When we click apply we are taken to another page where the client's budget is not visible.So we have to memorize the client's budget before going the next page.In those  days the client's budget was visible when bidding.I have been here on upwork since 2012.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

It's simple really, though no consolation to you. Whenever something is changed on oDesk/Upwork, useful things always get lost in the process. Some of them are brought back after a short while, while others are never seen again. It's the way it is.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Shenan,

I have just checked and you should be able to see client's budget in a note under your proposed bid. Here is a screenshot. Please, let me know if you were referring to different information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 7

I am not seeing that and 90% of my jobs are fixed price.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
5 of 7

You are posting an old screenshot.I have attached the relevant screenshots of the bug I encounter.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
6 of 7

Have you noticed this when applying to fixed price jobs?In the fixed price job posting the client's budget is given.When we click apply we are taken to another page where the client's budget is not visible.So we have to memorize the client's budget before going the next page.In those  days the client's budget was visible when bidding.I have been here on upwork since 2012.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Shenan,

We have esclated this issue to our engineers, it seems to be affecting some users. Thank you very much for reporting!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS