🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FixerHour Cilent not responding when sent a f...
Page options
huynhkhoe95
Community Member

FixerHour Cilent not responding when sent a final job

Hello!

have a nice day!

im a new member, i need your help.

i really dont know how a milistone of upwork.com work?

and i try to find google and in forum but still understand and my problem so i open new topic.

my job total $50

firstly my cilent accept and take $15 for draf design, then $35 for final design

, but i just upload draft design in submit work. for milestone $15

and final design i was upload from messenger of upwork.

and i'm sure about job complete like my cilent want, but he still not responding me, 

and let me know if he dont like it.

please see attached image on my screenshot , if you really know how i want to help

im sorry about grammar or something

thank you so much!

best ragrds,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did the client fund the first milestone?

If yes, then you should use the Upwork function that allows you to submit the work and request payment. The client will then have 14 days to release the payment or challenge the payment. If they do neither, the funds will be released automatically.

You should also not move on to working on the next milestone until the outstanding one has been paid and another one funded. 

If the client has not funded the first milestone, then you may have worked for nothing. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wontone9
Community Member

Hi

You must ensure about the milestone status and the escrow status. If the money is not existing in your escrow then you should ask your client to upload the milestone and escrow the fund.

Once you confirm about the milestone and escrow status, then only you can proceed with the work.  

Regards

saju

thank Saju

but did you see my screenshot

im really dont understand you mean.

Did the client fund the first milestone?

If yes, then you should use the Upwork function that allows you to submit the work and request payment. The client will then have 14 days to release the payment or challenge the payment. If they do neither, the funds will be released automatically.

You should also not move on to working on the next milestone until the outstanding one has been paid and another one funded. 

If the client has not funded the first milestone, then you may have worked for nothing. 

thank you so much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths